Wednesday, December 5, 2012

On the 5th Day of Christmas

In Austin's version of The Twelve Days of Christmas, my true love gave to me five olive trees.  I must say I approve.  Five gold rings is just excessive. 

The irony of this just hit me... Austin was so excited about what he bought for me for Christmas that he couldn't keep it a secret.  He bought me "a ring with a heart on it."  He whispered it to me after Dan told him not to tell.  He picked it out himself along with gifts for his sister, dad and grandparents. 

Bless his heart.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Bless his heart, indeed! Precious.

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Sweetness. A treasure.

liv said...

Out of the mouths of babes :)

He simply couldn't contain all that love and excitement....sooooo sweet!

Petit fleur said...

What a sweet little man.
Love love love,
xo m