Thursday, July 26, 2012

What is that?

I keep getting this hint of a feeling that I associate with the years my mom and I lived with my grandparents when I was young (ages three years to almost seven). 

Is it the music that's playing?  Is it the angle or the color of the light?  Is it the temperature of the air? 

Wait.  I think... it might be... happiness

.::.

It's not that I haven't had any happiness since that time in my life.  Maybe it has been a little while.  I have had times that I have enjoyed, but this is that other feeling that comes from the inside, not the outside.

5 comments:

liv said...

Oh, SWEET, sweet, sweet!

Hope it lasts for a long time, my dear !

EcoCatLady said...

Awwwww... warm fuzzies!

Petit fleur said...

Yay for you!

A strange thing is that I am using Firefox browser today and I normally do not. Your Unsweet Mama come up as UN MA in the little icon beside your blogs picture on my list of followed blogs. I like the UN MA. Funny!

I'm very happy for your happiness.
xo

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. I am happy for you!

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Wow. Sense memory.