Friday, February 17, 2012

I can see clearly now

I ordered my new glasses the same day I ordered Maya's. They took a few more days to get here for some reason and did so none too soon. I somehow managed to loose one of the lenses out of my old pair at work and I've been using them with one good eye and one soar and tired eye since Tuesday. I'm not sure yet if my frames suit me as well as Maya's do her, but I can see!

I can see so well that I need to go sweep the floor, I had no idea how gross it was. I also need to do my eyebrows. Maybe I'll just take the glasses off instead... Kidding. Maybe.

8 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

They're cute! And so are you, Ms. Mama.

liv said...

oh, they're perfect! Not too big and not too small.

My goodness, what pretty skin you have. Is there a secret to that?

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Very nice!

Petit fleur said...

Great to see you! And stylin'...
xoxo

All This Trouble... said...

I like them alot! I messed up my order for my cat's eye glasses so I'll have to try again soon.

Steph(anie) said...

Oh my...

MM DEC PF - thank you :)

liv - trick photography is my secret

ATT - ordering from 1800specs?

gradydoctor said...

Oh I love that happy smiling face! What great pictures, Steph! :)

Ajax said...

Adorable. Also, I really like all the music you've posted that i'm familiar with, but i'm not in a place i can listen to the others. I'll be back. (Here from Ms. Moon's place, thanks for havin me.)