Monday, December 12, 2011

Close Encounters of the Holiday Kind

Austin met Santa on Friday and was SO EXCITED!!! When Santa asked him what he wanted he shrugged and said a present. Hilarious considering the many things he has asked me for and then breaks down crying if I tell him you just have to wait and see. (He knows where his bread is buttered.)

Maya was too cool for it all and would NOT get in the picture.

She did take a picture with Santa Jack Skellington though. Ain't nobody too cool for Jack, just ask any emo kid.

3 comments:

Denise Emanuel Clemen said...

Sweet and sweet.

Demandra said...

Your kids are adorable! They still have those kissable baby cheeks. Awwwww.

All This Trouble... said...

Oh, that's awesome! I want a present TOO! Unfortunately, I will not get one. But I know he will.

And Maya and Jack are too cool.