Monday, October 31, 2011

Creeps in this petty pace

I find myself in a bad place today. Again? Still? This fall is kicking my ass and I usually like fall.

I sat up in the wee hours this morning thinking very dark thoughts. And now I am tired.

The other day my grandma told me that I am too young to be tired all the time. I told her no, I am exactly the right age to be tired all the time. I am a working mother. I may be tired until I'm dead.

Fuck it. Tomorrow is another day. Even if I sometimes wish it weren't at all. The sun will come up again and my mood will shift and I will clean house and so on and so on.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hugs my friend...sometimes life just sucks. Hang in there and let's hope that November is just what you need!

Much love to you!

Steph(anie) said...

Thank you, Kristen. It may be.