Thursday, July 21, 2011

trouble sleeping

I screamed and woke myself from a dream that I (thankfully) don't remember. I didn't know where I was, and I thought there was a wild animal on the bed (something like a raccoon, scary but not life threatening). I said at least twice -- I'm so confused. I'm so confused. (If this is anything like what being old/senile is going to be like, scared and confused, I'll pass thanks.) Dan calmed me and asked, "are you here with me?" Yes. Once he decided I was okay, he got irritated with me that it was going to be hard for him to go back to sleep.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I am beginning to wonder why couples even TRY to sleep together.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

The last line made me laugh.

Ms. Moon is right, as usual.

I love you. Have a terrific and relaxing weekend.

SB

Renee said...

I hate dreams like that. For the entire next day, I feel panicked and overwhelmed. My husband however has zero trouble falling back to sleep.