Monday, May 2, 2011

Why is it that...

  • the more weeds you pull, the more you see that still need to be pulled?

  • a few of the groceries I bought this weekend have an expiration date that just happens to be my father's birthday, and seeing that date unexpectedly is enough to put me squarely in the dumps?

  • iced tea is my favorite drink ever, but if my tea starts out hot and gets cold in a mug, it's just yucky?

  • I have no wisdom to share on the subject of bin Laden, only an uneasy feeling about my countrymen's celebration?

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Who knows? Not me.

Petit fleur said...

I'll check back to see if anyone else has any good answers... I don't.

Mwa said...

I wonder if you put the tea in a glass in the fridge and try it later, would it be better?

michelle said...

I have the same questions. I've been incessantly pulling weeds, feeling my dead parents around every corner of my new home, wondering why this mornings old coffee tastes yucky in the afternoon and why last nights leftover wine tastes yucky in the morning. And you know how I feel about the bin Laden thing.

Parallel universes my friend.

xoxoxo

Steph(anie) said...

Ms. Moon and PF - Likewise.

Mwa - That would be smart to try...

Michelle - Wine in the morning? Now there's a good idea. :)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm uneasy with you, babe.