Tuesday, April 12, 2011

just a dream

I was at work, only my cubicle was more like a booth at a diner. I knew he was coming. I could see his hood a couple tables down. I tried to sneak a peek while he was making his way around the room. Was he the devil? No, more like an angel of death. Completely cloaked in dark layers with only his sparkling eyes visible. (He didn't have a scythe.)

There was a woman with him. She seemed to serve as his voice and hands. They were there to collect payment. Payment for time to stay. I handed her a $20 bill.

.::.

This was a dark one even for me. I guess I shouldn't read things like this (keeping in mind that I sit all day at work): http://health.yahoo.net/experts/menshealth/most-dangerous-thing-youll-do-all-day

5 comments:

adrienne said...

love to you.

Steph(anie) said...

Likewise :)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Good lord. That article IS scary.

Love you shitloads,

SB

Steph(anie) said...

Yeah, I almost emailed it to you the day before I posted this but thought better of it.

Mwa said...

That would freak me out.