Friday, April 29, 2011

Be Realistic

... Demand the Impossible.

Do y'all know 20X200? Their mission is to help connect artists who want to sell their art with people who are looking for art [prints] at an affordable price. I learned about it when James Griffioen of Sweet Juniper! had two prints available on that site. I bought my favorite right quick.

Today I ordered the print pictured above, and I can't wait to get it. I just can't stop looking at it and keep noticing things I hadn't noticed before... like the Obama poster. But it was the solar panels and wind turbines that caught my attention first and made me fall in love. The nuclear cooling towers aren't thrilling me, but I guess even in an ideal world, things aren't perfect.

The contrast of the horse drawn buggy and the bicycle drawn dog tickles me. And the recycle bin makes me happy! And chickens in the road... and the train...

I'm not getting paid to brag on them or anything, I just think it's cool.

.::.

UPDATE 5/2/2011: I just found out that if you use the following referral code as a coupon you will get 10% off your first order from 20x200 (and I will get a $5 gift card). So if you are so inclined, shop away... www.20x200.com

XD93DA6

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

It IS cool. And that rooster? Looks just like Elvis.

Mwa said...

That is nice!

Petit fleur said...

I like the peacock on the fence.