Monday, March 21, 2011

yoga quotes

Every time I go to yoga the teacher ends up saying something that makes me think I have to remember that. But I hardly ever do. Anyway, there's something about a yoga class that makes odd things come out of people's mouths. For example:

Exhale with commitment.

We so rarely relax, even in bed. The bed often takes the body somewhere else.

Ass-ending colon (ascending colon)

Be aware of the spot on your head that is touching the floor. Be there.

Do you go to yoga classes? Have any weird yoga-isms to add?

6 comments:

Mwa said...

Oh I need to go to yoga. Funny phrases, yes, but oh I bloody need it now.

Steph(anie) said...

The really absurd thing is that all of these statements make complete sense to me.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Nah, I'm a fat ass. I don't do yoga, but I SHOULD do yoga.

Love you.

Steph(anie) said...

Fat asses can do yoga too! You just have to find the right class.

Steph(anie) said...

Oh, and you're NOT a fat ass.

All This Trouble... said...

"Be aware of the spot on your head that is touching the floor. Be there."

Goodness knows I've been in this place! If memory serves it was the tequila and not the yoga that got me there.