Thursday, March 3, 2011

time to plan better

I've been all quiet and shut down. At home. On the blog.

Maybe it's time to go all Charlie Sheen on my own ass, blink and heal myself. Duh. Winning.

I don't like being depressed (I don't think) so why do I hunker down and wallow in it? Maybe that's the only choice. Riding it out.

.::.

So Sheen's new buzzword is plan better, which tickles me because it reminds me of a line that is used repeatedly in Meet the Robinsons and referenced often in my house:

I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through.

4 comments:

Daniela in Portland, OR said...

Hi. I stumbled upon your blog by doing a Google search for #planbetter Sheen and I read your post and it struck a chord. [How funny is that? The power of the Sheen to bring people together.] I don’t know you, I don’t know exactly what you’re going through, but I can empathize. Just wanted to say you are not alone. Time to kick it up and plan better!

Darcy said...

oh charlie....
ps u'll ride this out, for every season turn turn turn.
pss wanted u to know i changed my domain (again i know) www.threesixfivedegrees.com
xoxo
darcy

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Weird. I am really bad today, too. I had tears running down my face while on the phone here at work. I had to dash to the restroom and clean up.

I hope your depression passes. I'm a wallower too. I pull out the old Smiths or Elliott Smith music to listen to. Theme music.

Love you.

All This Trouble... said...

Eh, I think the hunkering is part of the depression procedure. Everyone has to wallow for a bit. I think. The difference is in the end. You haven't gotten there yet. You are working on it.

Plan better. I love it.