Thursday, January 27, 2011

open to interpretation

I dreamed last night that Ms. Moon was starring in a TV show loosely based on her life. The show sort of jumped the shark though when the producers introduced a clique of Greek goddesses in human form that were out to get Ms. Moon.

I dreamed last night that I rolled my car off of a freeway overpass, flinging myself toward traffic on an onramp. It was surreal, to picture so vividly dirt and sky alternating through the view of the windshield. The dirt was very red (red from clay, not blood). I prayed to not hit any other cars. The car settled right side up without hitting any, but I was afraid to move my legs.

I dreamed last night that there was a big house in place of the small one I live in now. That is to say, in the same place – instead of. It was big enough to have a courtyard and rooms that were separated enough from the rest of the house to be quiet. Quiet isn’t something you get a lot of in my [real] house.

I dreamed last night about love.

4 comments:

All This Trouble... said...

I have what seems to be dreamless sleep. About once or twice a month, I'll have a dream I can recall but for the most part, nothing. I don't like it.

Mwa said...

This is so poetic. And scary. And restless.

Ms. Moon said...

And why would goddesses be out to get me? I love it!
I've had that car dream, as well. And as you probably know, I dream of a house almost every night.

Petit fleur said...

Wow, busy night.

Sorry about the car wreck. I'm not sure what it means... maybe be careful driving?? Sounds scary though!

Also not sure about the Ms Moon dream. Perhaps the Goddesses wanted her famous pizza recipe... or soup recipes! Only I don't think she uses recipes, so... I'm blank on that one too.

BUT... I do know that houses are a representation of the soul in many schools of dream interpretation. So there's something to chew on there.
Peace girly.