Tuesday, January 11, 2011

in the soup

My brain is no better than a rat's nest these days. I'm tired. I'm depressed. If I have to look at Jared Loughner's mug shot one more time I may... what? I don't know. Cry, I guess. That little smile on his face scares me to no end.

This world scares me.

Lori's trial looks to be getting underway for real this time. Jury selected. Witness list filed. The news stories about her all now use a word that I don't care to repeat here, but if you feel the need to read more, go here.

They got one thing wrong that I know of though. He wasn't yet 2.

I'm sorry I don't have anything better to talk about right now.

That's not true, of course I have better (happier) things to talk about. For example:

My grandpa will be 92 tomorrow.

We're hoping Austin will get excited about T-ball this spring. If not, we'll find something else.

Do you know that in the fall I will have a kindergartner and a high school freshman?

I went back to yoga yesterday morning for the first time since October. It was exactly what I needed. I ask again, why did I stop going?

3 comments:

adrienne said...

everything is everything. it always has been.

thank you, steph, for being an honest blogger.

xo

Petit fleur said...

I'm sorry.

You know I'm here.

Yoga sounds good.
xo

Mwa said...

Yoga is always a good idea. x