Sunday, January 16, 2011

chirp... chirp

I mean no disrespect to the talented people who spend years practicing and mastering their instruments, but tonight I think there could be no better symphony than frogs and crickets making their joyful noises on a January night.

It's been warm enough these last three days to be too warm to wear long pants.

My sweet boy has fallen asleep on the couch, so I'll have to turn off the computer and move him to his bed before he falls so deeply into sleep that he can't shuffle his feet.

3 comments:

All This Trouble... said...

I'll have to take your word for crickets and frogs in January! Wow!

Petit fleur said...

chirp chirp and ribbit too!

May said...

This post reminded me of a Joni Mitchel song off Night Ride Home. I can't remember the title, but it starts with crickets and it is so beautiful. Like you.