Tuesday, August 10, 2010

trial

Switching gears here now people. This one ain't about pandas or cool houses. (Follow those links if you need the lighter stuff today.)

I've been quiet here, but there's plenty going on. Not the least of which is that I got a subpoena and may or may not have to testify for the prosecution and/or defense in a murder trial. I find I keep repeating the phrase "I don't know, I've never done this before."

There's a new article about Lori in yesterday's paper (brief backstory here). It uses some words that hint at the intensity of what happened.

Read this at your own discretion. I'm serious.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/49964/

3 comments:

Petit fleur said...

I had to testify in a murder trial once, and it is scary as shit. I feel where you're coming from.

You know you have an open invitation to call or eme anytime. If you eme, I will gladly give you my number. Not that I have anything wise to say or that I can make it all better, but I may be able to answer some questions for you or at least listen.

Peace, xo
pf

All This Trouble... said...

Speaking from my experience in healthcare and my time in the ER, some things in life (and death) are inexplicable. You've asked for no advice and I have none to offer. I can only hope for a sense of peace for all of those affected by this tragic turn.

I'm not a hugger but I'd hug you today and every day if I could.

Ms. Moon said...

Yep. Hugs from me too. This has been affecting you for so very long. Profoundly.