Monday, July 19, 2010

tiny house


89 square-feet. That's two digits, people. Not exactly ideal for living with teenaged children or entertaining the extended family, but very very cool design and mobility.

.::.

A little update for those of you who might not be able to watch the video for any reason... This photo kills me. It's not the one in the video, but another by the same designer. (And I totally ordered his book.)

The car is bigger than the house! House. Not outhouse. House.

.::.

Mmmmkay, I may be just a tiny bit obsessed. Here's one more video...

7 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Couldn't do it. I LOVE the concept but I couldn't do it. I lived in a ten by fifty foot trailer once with three other people and that was still way too small for me.
But. It's a lovely idea.

All This Trouble... said...

I'm hooked on yurts right now. And tree houses. And now...this.

My inner hippie sighs loudly.

Mwa said...

Only for very even-tempered people, I think. I need space to hide.

Steph(anie) said...

I told my husband we would need 5. One for each person to be alone, and a communal one for when we wanted to be together. :)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I could maybe do it alone, but if I was married, I'd kill a bitch!

michelle said...

I'd like to think I could it. Those houses are awesome.

I'm way into tree houses too

Petit fleur said...

I love the little house and all the cool hidden tools that make it practical.

I'm going to have to check this out further.

You are so cool for putting this stuff in my orbit! Thanks. pf