Saturday, July 10, 2010

she's what we call "a planner"

She's already talking about Christmas. She tells me what she wants for Christmas. And what kind of birthday party she wants. IN NOVEMBER. She asks Austin what he wants for Christmas and then he starts talking about Christmas and I start yelling about Christmas. NO MORE TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS UNTIL AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY. NO MORE TALKING ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY UNTIL AFTER SUMMER. AAAAACKK.

We're planning a trip to Disneyland to stay in the hotel there in October. October of 2011. She doesn't even know where we're going, only that there will be a hotel involved. And she wants to know about the hotel pool. And where we will eat dinner and what she should pack. If she knew it was the big D I would never hear the end of it.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Hell, honey. Save your money and make her happy and plan a trip soon for the next town. Drive twenty miles, which is about as much as you want to drive with a kid, and get a room at the Days Inn with a pool and have a fine time.
You can still do the Big D next year.

michelle said...

I like Ms Moon's idea.

The "are we there yet"/"how many more minutes" thing puts me over the edge

sigh

Elizabeth said...

Lately, just the question "What are we doing today?" puts me right on over that edge. And the fall seems endless --

Petit fleur said...

heh heh heh! This kills me!