Thursday, July 1, 2010

another example of why I hate making phone calls

So, my insurance provider for Behavioral Health (AKA mental issues) has been changed. I am currently in therapy. I called today to make sure I could continue going to the same therapist and when the nice man answered the phone, I explained where I work, that this company is my new provider and that I need to continue therapy. Only after all that, he told me to call back in a half hour. He just works for their answering service. Could have said that before I spilled my guts. Asshole.

4 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I hate that, goddammit. Nothing like wasted effort.

Love you.

Mwa said...

Nosy bastard. I hate phonecalls too.

Ms. Moon said...

Fucking idiot is what I'd say. Fucking idiot asshole.

Petit fleur said...

I give him the Rasberry... very disrespectfully.