Tuesday, April 13, 2010

While we're at it...

Mother-in-law is out (and *most* of her stuff). Hole is cut in the wall for the window we will reuse/recycle.

...

You know, the carpet in there is a real mess... the carpet in all the bedrooms is a real mess...

Should we?

What?

Recarpet the bedrooms. While we're moving things around anyway.

Uggh.

Time.

Work.

Money.

Uggh.

We'll regret it if we don't take the opportunity. It would be an even bigger pain in the ass later. We'd have to move the stuff all over again.

Should we?

While we're at it?

7 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Either re-carpet or tear all the carpet out and put down some sort of flooring you can sweep and mop. Oh. That's just me. I hate carpet. But yes, now would be the time.

Steph(anie) said...

Ms. Moon, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, my husband does not feel the same. Our compromise was wood/hard floors in the living/dining/kitchen/bathrooms and carpet in the bedrooms.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I believe I would, love.

Congrats on getting the place back to yourselves. Hope this makes sense, I am a tired muthafucka today.

Love,

SB

Mwa said...

I feel your pain. But yes, you should. If the carpets you have now are bad. We're about to spend annoying money on furniture, so I really do feel your pain.

Petit fleur said...

GO FOR IT!!! You'll be so happy when it's all done... aaaaaaaaaah~

The celebratory glass of wine or beer will be extra tasty.

Peace,
m

Steph(anie) said...

Hi all - the idea got vetoed. And I have learned to pick my battles.

Petit fleur said...

Then there is some bigger reason this isn't the time yet. It's not a project that can be done without the support/agreement of all parties, so you did your part! ;-) yay you!
pf