Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The dream me is a crazy bitch

I had one of those long, convoluted dreams last night (or maybe it was several short, weird dreams) that leave me wondering -- what the hell is wrong with me?

But my favorite part was when I found myself standing in my kitchen, yelling at a handful of adults (most of whom I am related to) that because they were talking so loudly they had woken the children, who in turn woke me, and I DIDN’T GET ANY SLEEP. In a dream (during which I was asleep) I was yelling and bitching about not sleeping.

Somewhat later in the dream I was throwing things and making a scene in the driveway.

The dream me needs a vacation.

7 comments:

adrienne said...

the drwam me AND the real me need a vacation...

last night i dreamed that someone was deeply in love with me. adoring. it had me melancholy all day.

michelle said...

you need a good nap

Mwa said...

Oh yes, you need some more sleep. Amazing how dreams can be so very blatant.

Ms. Moon said...

My dreams aren't nearly as fun since I got off the antidepressant which makes me very sad.
But yes, I think you need more sleep, my dear.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Vivid dreams will wear your ass out.

Petit fleur said...

It's a bummer to wake up only to be just as exhausted or more so than when you went to sleep in the first place!!

I hope you get some Zs Ms Mama.
pf

Bethany said...

you're so funny Steph. I like to yell t people and throw things in my dreams. it's exhausting!