Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beauty in the World

Did you ever have one of those days when everything just sort of fell into place? Yesterday was one of those days for me. We had a "staff development" thing at work that was, to be honest, Enlightening in the best way. I also went to a yoga class (not my usual class) and had my usual "why why why did I stop going??? I must never stop going again, ever," moment after. And then I heard some good news. I won't share it now, I don't want to tempt fate, but... soon, I hope. (No, it's not a baby, just in case you were thinkin' that.)

Macy Gray's Beauty in the World

3 comments:

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Good news! Yay.

Mwa said...

I LOVE days like that. And I can't wait for your good news.

Bethany said...

So thrilled to hear your doing yoga. I've never tried it. But my aunt keeps swearing it will change my life.
Yay for days like this and good news.