Tuesday, March 2, 2010

everything is wrong with him

Way, way back in like 2005 or something, I started following my first blogger. Oddly, it wasn't one of the many wonderful lady bloggers over there in my blogroll; I didn't even find dooce until sometime in early 2006. Nope. It was the potentially (well, most likely) very offensive Jason Mulgrew. God love him.

And look who done grown up and got himself a book deal. Ahhhh...

Seriously though, don't be fooled my that cute pick. He really is a pig. But god help me, he's a funny sonofabitch.

2 comments:

Mr. Shife said...

Awesome news for Jason Mulgrew. Very cool that someone you followed got themselves a book deal. I will have to swing by and check out his blog because I always enjoy reading stuff from a funny sonofabitch.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Never heard of him. Love the book jacket though.