Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bah

I must apologize in advance, because I am about to whine.

I found something on craigslist that I want and I just know my husband is going to say no. We can't afford it this month. You don't want a big one, you want a pygmy. Blah blah blah. But she's so pretty, I'll say.

Isn't she gorgeous? And she's probably pretty spunky. You need to be around here.

Text from ad:

I have cream white Saanen female goat for sale. She is young and still milking. Call: XXX-XXX-XXXX. Ella

I had an art teacher a few years back that made her own goat cheese. We could do that.

Lovely people of the internet, you are on my side, aren't you?

.::.

UPDATE: Damn it. She's already been sold! This just proves that I know a good thing when I see it.

4 comments:

Mwa said...

That is the funniest thing! I can't believe people can coexist with me in this universe that are so different that they can
a) want a goat
b) consider milking it
c) want to make goat's cheese.
But hurray for you, and of course I'm on your side!
(This post has made my night.)

michelle said...

I'm TOTALLY on your side. I would have livestock if there wasn't a city ordinance forbidding it. But I'd have a cow.

moo

Petit fleur said...

Sorry you lost your goak. That is Harley's name for them. We still use it.

She is pretty.
peace.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

Fuck yeah. I'm always on your side. You're my bud.