Thursday, February 4, 2010

Echo

I just love the internet. Don't you? I honestly can't imagine life without it. I mean, I know that if there was nuclear fallout or whatever I could live without it if I had to, but in the mean time, I just think it's awesome.

Anyway, the reason for my love note to the interwebs this morning is that after my post yesterday featuring the very talented Rodrigo y Gabriela, I got an email pointing me in the direction of a young man by the name of Matt Stevens who also plays a little acoustic guitar. (I say a little in jest.)

Now I am no music writer, I just like to listen, so I won't torture myself or you all by trying to write a review. But if you are like me and sometimes need music with no words, thankyouverymuch, go check it out. You can even download his record, Echo, FOR FREEEEEE. But if you like it and can, give the guy some dough, alright?

As you were.

No comments: