Sunday, February 7, 2010

Best laid plans

I had big plans for today. Big plans! I was going to take pictures of the little baby sage brushes that are creeping closer and closer to the house, reminding us that they were here first and they aren't giving up! I was going to take a picture of the new living room curtains. They look like a summer dress. I was going to move all the pantry goods onto the new shelves in the dining room and make the curtain to hide them, but... sick, sick sickety sick sick.

And your weekend just isn't complete until one of your kids pukes in the middle of Target.

5 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Child puking is rampant on the blog-world these days, it would seem. Sorry it's hit your house too.

Mwa said...

Ah, poor you. It just left us. For a while, I hope. You all get better now!

Sarcastic Bastard said...

So sorry y'all are sick.

Bethany said...

oh no. go easy.
the curtains will still be there.
looking forward to them.
i have no curtains but have major curtain love/envy.
feel better super fast.

Petit fleur said...

Ug. I though puking all over the bed was bad... I can't imagine having to navigate a car ride with a puking child.

You have my deepest empathy and wishes for healing all around!
xoxo