Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sending some sun your way

I honestly wish I could send some of this warmth your way if you are somewhere cold right now. Maybe I can will some of this California sunshine through the computer screen to you.

I do believe that says 84° F. I don't think it's right though. It's probably only 78°.

One of last year's tomato plants doesn't know it's supposed to be dead. Shhhh...

The neighbor's trees are the reason we picked this lot. God help me if they ever remove any, it will be years and years before ours get this big.

I think this wall needs another window. How about you? On second thought, I might not think so in August. This is the master bedroom end of the house and it faces south.

Southfacing + Summer = FUCKING HOT

Aprisa says hello. Dusty (my big dog/bear) scared her off pretty quickly though. She belongs to my neighbor and is so sweet.

Hope you are warm and well.

4 comments:

Petit fleur said...

Hey, you did it!!! I think it IS supposed to warm up later a little each day this week! You're brilliant! Thanks.
pf

Steph(anie) said...

Well, you know, I do what I can. ;)

I probably cursed myself though... just watch, it will be raining and freezing here before you know it. Last year it was in the 90s and January and then February came and was all like FUCK YOU, BITCHES.

Petit fleur said...

Oh my! I hope you didn't out do yourself!

Mwa said...

I did need that. I can't even imagine a place where it can be that warm in the middle of winter.