Monday, January 18, 2010

I apologize for this post in advance.

I don't have anything to say really, it's just that it's been raining fairly steady since yesterday afternoon, and I'm trying to keep track of the rain here on the blog.

I know I can't just post a post that just says it's raining, so I'll share a joke:

A female police officer stops a man who is driving drunk. She arrests him and says "anything you say can and will be held against you." He says "titties."

I think I heard/read that over at Natalie Tran's youtube channel. She does these vlogs that are actually really good (don't judge based on that joke), if you want to check them out go here.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

hehehehe....

Petit fleur said...

Stop laughing that was my hub! heh~

Good joke!! I'll check it out.

Mwa said...

That's silly but then that's how I like my jokes.

Bethany said...

Thanks for this, the rain update, explaination and joke.