Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to Earth from planet Mars

There was I, innocently entering the gas station, when suddenly the clouds parted, holy light shown through and the angels sang in chorus. In short, I saw these:

COCONUT m&m's. Have I died and gone to heaven?

REALITY CHECK! There is not one speck of real coconut in these damn things. REAL chocolate. Artificially flavored like coconut. I mean, don't get me wrong. I still bought some; I had to try them. And they are... okay. But Jesus H Fucking Christ, Mars. Why? How could you screw up something like this? Something that had absolutely perfect potential, like a baby the day it's born. Before he turns three and starts mouthing off.

WHY???

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Phew. For a moment there I thought I was going to have to buy some. I'll stick to Almond Joys.

Petit fleur said...

Yep, US Corps are so self serving and try to take all the short cuts and make all the moneys. They SUCK! I especially hate it when they do it to movies that have such potential.

It was funny to see your title on my blogroll "Unsweet Mama" hovering above a picture of m&ms!! Good one!

You know what might be real good...? Ijust thought of this. Real coconut (You can get this at a whole foods store) and bake it and melt some dark chocolate over top. A little more involved than buying a bag of m&ms, but... it does sound yummy! Why am I babbling like this? I think I've written a longer comment than your post is. I should be shot!
xo pf