Monday, December 7, 2009

20 Questions

I didn't get tagged or awarded or anything, I just liked these questions. And yes, I am that narcissistic. Why?

  1. Your Hair?
    Dark brown, nearly black, naturally curly, about to my waist, but always up in a bun.
  2. Your favourite food?
    Bread, pasta, rice, CARBS!
  3. Your dream from last night?
    Ms. Moon invaded my dreams. Well, not her, but a dream similar to one she wrote about. I found some unused rooms in my house, and was deciding which to move my MIL into so the kids could have their own rooms again. In the rooms was a treasure trove of oddities to be gone through.
  4. Your favourite drink?
    Ice water with LOTS of ice.
  5. What room are you in?
    A dungeon. I might like work more if there were WINDOWS god damnit.
  6. What is your hobby?
    Watching TV and movies. Eating.
  7. What is your fear?
    Can't speak it. Don't want to tempt fate.
  8. Where do you want to be in six years time?
    In the black.
  9. Where were you last night?
    At home doing laundry and bathing kids.
  10. Muffins?
    Chocolate, please.
  11. Last thing you did?
    Went out in the rain without an umbrella.
  12. What are you wearing?
    Denim jacket, pink shirt, black pants, black boots.
  13. Your TV in your house?
    Where else would it be?
  14. Vehicle?
    White Toyota Camry, the epitome of a generic car, and I love it.
  15. Your favourite store?
    Le Target. And when I can get there, Lady of the Lake.
  16. Your favourite colour?
    Black for things I wear, white for things I use (dishes, towels, cars, etc.) and blue. and green. Don't ask me hard questions.
  17. When was the last time you laughed?
    Yesterday at my grandmother's house, my 3 year-old son walked into the room holding a piece of metal of unknown origin and announced "I didn't broke it." The adults just looked at each other and cracked up. (Then I went to investigate.)
  18. When was the last time you cried?
    Last night, lying in bed I got to thinking about how old and tired my grandpa looks. He's 90 and has had a good life, but I'm not ready for him to go.
  19. Your best friend?
    My mom.
  20. Favourite place to eat?
    Let's see, there's the Italian restaurant, the Greek restaurant, hmmm... I'm hungry.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

"I didn't broke it." That's classic.
And by the way- chocolate muffins are actually cupcakes without frosting. So my advice is to avoid the chocolate muffins and go straight for the cupcakes. Just sayin'....

Mwa said...

I like it! Memes are so good for getting a better picture of my favourite bloggers.

And I agree with Ms. Moon. While cupcakes tend to be a little smaller, the icing makes up for this completely.

Sarcastic Bastard said...

I'm with you on restaurant choices, girly. First, Italian. Second, Greek. Unfortunately, here in Buttfuck, we can't find good Greek. We have to wait for the Greek Orthodox Festival downtown in the Fall.

Love you Steph,

SB