Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who can think of a title at a time like this?

At what point in the therapy process to you begin to feel less crazy? Cause today I just feel like the crazy is closer to the surface, and that’s not ideal for a working girl.

Lori’s ghost is with me today and it’s making me act like a freak, complete with inappropriate over-sharing. Maybe it’s time to start drinking. THAT would certainly curb the over-sharing [snort].

It’s my own fucking fault. I stayed up too late last night watching the Biggest Loser finale. What a let down. That Helen chick scares me a little. Then the boy woke up crying somewhere around midnight. I woke up just before my alarm went off at 5:00, still in the kids’ room and completely disoriented.

Carbs. Carbs will help.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

It's like housecleaning- you gotta make a big mess before you can start to really clean it up.
Sorry. You can do this. You will.

Steph said...

So I can't just shove it under the couch then, huh?

Lady Lemon said...

Dude, nothing adds to THE CRAZY like not getting enough sleep. I know this all too well.

As for the therapy, it does take some serious time. Certainly not a "quick fix".