Saturday, May 9, 2009

Well at least he won't get athletes foot

I think I forgot to mention that the boy pooped in the toilet for the first time last Friday! Woo-hoo!!!

My excitement about that glorious event has been tempered by the fact that he refuses -- REFUSES -- to pee in the toilet. He can hold it for quite a while, keeps his britches dry, but then he runs and hides to pee on the floor. And he's quick about it too. By the time I've noticed he's gone, it's too late.

He'll pee in the bathtub. I'm almost ready to train him to pee in there and then move to the toilet sometime before kindergarten.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Teach him to go outside and pee on a tree. At least you won't have to clean it up.

Steph said...

That's what the day-care teacher says too. I guess I'll have to let go of my victorian sensibilities and give it a go. :)