Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Really? Again?

So I deleted my previous blog sometime last week. Now I miss it already. Problem is, I don't always like the reflection I see of myself here. I can sometimes be sarcastic, maybe bitter, depressed (some people would say that is an understatement). But those aren't the things I want to put out into the world. I want to shine a positive light.

So, a new title and a new beginning. I like those. New beginnings that is. What does the title mean? Well, it's a quote from this cute little movie called The Ant Bully. It's something the ants say over and over again in thanks, praise, etc. of their deity, a mythological mother figure. Also, I like the double meaning implied insofar as mother earth, and the environment and whatnot.

So here goes nuthin.

1 comment:

Cat said...

i'm so glad you're back!