Monday, April 6, 2009

A case of the Mondays

Mondays are extra super hard anymore. It’s not JUST that I’m hung over from the weekend and REALLY don’t want to get my ass out of bed for work. That terrible thing that happened a few weeks ago… that was on a Monday. And I can’t help but think about it. Especially in the afternoon.

I haven’t talked about it on this new blog yet. I suppose I was trying to avoid it. But that’s not all that realistic. It’s still there. The court process is starting to perk. I doubt my blog will present any kind of problem, but I should be careful about what I say anyway. She has plead not guilty.

It will likely be a slow and drawn out trial. Maybe some of my unanswered questions will be addressed. I’m sure not all of them will be.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I do hope you get some "answers" as you struggle through this terrible experience. Good thoughts sent your way...