Friday, March 20, 2009

A month has passed

Hard to believe that on Monday it will have been one month since Garrison died... since he was killed. I don't even know how to say it. In honor of that I'm posting two photos today since I will be away from the computer on Monday. I may regret it...

What do you notice about the pic above? I noticed that he's eating broccoli and there's a cabinet lock visible behind him. Stuff a good mom does.

Here Garrison is on the left, a little over a year ago, with his silly mama and his older brother on the right.

With love and prayers and all that...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

:-(

Maggie May said...

Oh no. I am at a loss.
I'm .... literally at a loss.
I'm just very sorry.

Ms. Moon said...

There are some things we will never understand. I'm so sorry.