Monday, January 12, 2009

We got trouble. Right here in River City.

Much to my husband’s dismay, I made my daughter watch The Music Man this weekend. She loved it. I knew she would, she’s a big fan of The Sound of Music and has been abusing our Mamma Mia DVD almost daily since *I* got it for Christmas [not that I mind; I LOVE THAT MOVIE]. And by abusing, I mean she has been abusing her poor old dad by playing a musical at all, much less one that features Pierce Brosnan “singing” S.O.S. [Snort.] Maybe it’s time for Guys and Dolls

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

i cannot wait to see Momma Mia!@ and my Lola will love it, i know.

Cat said...

Unfortunately, I'm with your hubby on this one. There is nothing that ruins a movie (or play) faster than people inexplicably bursting into song and dance.

Only exception? Grease.