Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fixation of the Week: Citizen Cope


The first thing I noticed about Citizen Cope was that he had stolen my hairdo [if you can call this fucked-up frizzy bun thing on the back of my head a hairdo]. The second thing I noticed [and more importantly] was THIS DUDE IS TALENTED. I hadn’t listened to his stuff in a while [my attention is fleeting at best] but he is featured on the new Dido CD and that got me all interested again. Which reminds me, they were both on that Santana CD. I need to listen to that again… signing off.


4 comments:

Cat said...

I wonder if he has good coping skills. You know, cause it's built right into his name. Or is it ironic because he's, like, totally neurotic.

Steph said...

Well I've NEVER seen a pic of him smiling, so that's not a good sign.

NannyGarcia said...

Wow, we have matching fucked up frizzy bun things. I always twirl my hair around a little before I put the elastic around it.

Maggie May said...

thanks for the clue. i'll check it out!