Friday, November 21, 2008

Proof of the Crazy

I read a blog post yesterday that used the word layer when they meant lair. I can’t find it today. This is bothering me.

I go through long spells when I get the Brian Adams song “Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman,” stuck in my head EVERY FREAKING DAY.

I have enough matching dishes and silver wear to seat 24 people.

When I was a child I was convinced that I was retarded, but that my family had opted not to tell me so they could see whether my not knowing would affect the degree to which I would be retarded.

Once, when my mother-in-law asked why the dogs were barking, I told her “because it’s Friday.”

3 comments:

Maggie May said...

i have had 'baby's got back' and 'she hit the floor/next thing you know/baby got lowlowlow' AND 'oh hot damn/this is my jam' all stuck in rotation in my head for a week.

AHHHH!!!

Elizabeth said...

you're hilarious. keep posting

Kristen said...

hahahahaaha - that's all I got to say - I'm laughing too hard to come up with anything clever!! :-)