Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Etsy Strikes Again

Freaking Etsy. Really, I should know by now to JUST STAY AWAY. I have no head for money and really like to spend what I don't have. If my bank account wasn't already all kinds of negative I would have ordered the calavera [skull thingy] above the second I saw it. It's my color*. And I have a weird thing for skulls. I don't know how I'll ever be any kind of Buddhist with my fascination with all things Dias de los Muertos. I'm pretty sure those aren't parts to the same puzzle. Oh well, I blame it on growing up in California and the constant Mexican and Asian influences coming at me from all sides.

Me want.

* I would have named my son Cyan if my husband would have let me. Course I also suggested Url (pronounced like Earl). Oh, and Inca, to go with Maya. I really am a geek. Maya suggested naming him Truck, so she wins in the weird name suggestions department. Maybe.

1 comment:

Maggie May said...

i know! Etsy slays me. cooool skull.