Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Low-level Programming

I’ve been consumed lately with the thought of having another baby. What the hell is the matter with me? I can barely handle the two I have right now with taking classes and working full-time. I’m so tired I keep making stupid mistakes. We’re broke all the time. If my kids even think about college it will be a community college for sure unless they get some really good scholarships or I miraculously get my shit together in the next couple of years and actually put something aside.

Maybe I’m just trying to compensate for my family’s current glut of seniors. We need some new blood, so to speak. (There’s a blatant rationalization if I ever made one.)

Hormones are evil; they control me at some base level. They talk to me and say babies are good, you like babies. And that’s true. I love babies and family and the whole package, but at some point I have to say “no more.” I just don’t know if that time is now.

No comments: